V2 forum over?

Yh because Dom will already have knewn how to make the app better

3 Likes

I think the forums is used mostly now for chatting with other users and future creators. Off Topic seems to be popular now. It’s also hard not to duplicate what’s already been talked about for V2 in other past topics so I think that’s why

7 Likes

it probably will be deleted.

3 Likes

It’s also worth to note that Dom probably has another update for us in the next month; once that happens, there will be better talk

I do sympathize that there are less important topics to discuss or there are duplicate ones popping up, but the point of the forums (in my opinion and is probably a popular one) is to build a community of future users, as well as have a place for connecting with the v2 staff

7 Likes

Do you think though that after the app launches and has a great community, almost mirroring the one we have now, the forums would get deleted?

3 Likes

yeah, that’s a very good point that you’ve made. if you could add in another topic what would it be?

3 Likes

I think there will be less people on the forums, for sure

If we moved the forums to a more sophisticated platform or even to V2 (like you said) and we can continue the civility found in the current forums, then maybe (it’s still early to say with certainty, of course)

5 Likes

I know for sure that I’m not going to be using the forums as much when the app comes out wbu?

3 Likes

I actually might from time to time; just to see what’s new and connect with other users to collaborate if I’m having some trouble

Something to consider: this is a community, and I don’t see a point in ditching it if there is still some value in it (whether it’s content-based, collaborative, or just a simple conversation)

4 Likes

I do not believe that. What is happening is that the people who were active at the beginning are no longer active. There are new people in the forum but their activity is very low. I think the forum will disappear until V2 is released

4 Likes

No I really hope not

5 Likes

I don’t think it will be deleted, when the app is out there will be more to talk about regarding the app itself

7 Likes

I think they’ll stay up, because after the app is up there will still be people suggesting things. For now though it’s probably going to be a little quiet seeing as many questions have been answered and the hype level is pretty low.
I’m probably gonna stay here until the app is released but it depends on what happens I guess

6 Likes

It’s good to be just around you know. Even whent he app is out i think it’s good to be here as well. It’s based on interaction rather than looking at the creator’s profile and thinking there’s no reason to talk to him/her

4 Likes

this!!!

26 Likes

Exactly.

4 Likes

I mean people talk about random stuff here, not v2, the reason it was made. I feel like it will be for artists and such.

4 Likes

I hope not

3 Likes

I really hope not. I actually admire this community a lot :slightly_smiling_face: maybe everything will just be be locked and it would be like an archive

3 Likes

this forum could def be used tbh even once app is out, meaning to talk about improvements, colllab with others etc. MANY OPPORTUNITIES

4 Likes