V2 For Dummies!

Very informative and to the point. Thank you. :slight_smile:

As an avid user of the forbidden V*ne in the past, I’m excited to get active with this forum. :wink:

3 Likes

Is @ash post integrated in here?

4 Likes

ily bb :sob:

4 Likes

ily2bb :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

This might be a dumb question, but would videos still be called “vines” or something else?

3 Likes

Probably not, the community would probably change it to something else. Here is a thread about that:

7 Likes

Just Wondering is it always “V2” or is that just a temporary name and there will be a new once for the release?

3 Likes

95% sure it will stay, he’ll go more in-depth into what the name means upon the release. I’m thinking “version 2.”

2 Likes

Ok cool I just don’t really think it flows just my thoughts

2 Likes

You appreciate this post @super Dave’s a bunch of time and I could just come back here for updates

3 Likes

Thank you for summing everything all up this is EXTREMELY helpful and filled with imformation. I cant wait to share this link on certain "dimmies’ threads.

2 Likes

Is March confirmed as a release date?

3 Likes

No, it isn’t. There’s not official date yet. Maybe soon we will know more about it.

6 Likes

and when the app comes out it will go off the charts its what people have been waiting.

3 Likes

will the videos be loops again?

2 Likes

Hopefully yes

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this!!

2 Likes

Most likely yes.

3 Likes

I compiled all the v2 info from the forums, Dom’s tweets, and my sources into this TechCrunch article “Here’s how Vine replacement v2 works”

5 Likes

Hey so i didnt get how to get beta access can you please expalin and before you ask yes id read the post about it

1 Like