V2 feature announcement: Teams

Amazing Idea Dom!

5 Likes

Oh Awesome!! This is a cool idea. It’s nice to have a Brand New kind of Feature :+1::+1::100:

5 Likes

That sounds like a fantastic idea it will help multiple people grow their accounts

6 Likes

Niiiice. Collabs were a really good part of Vine.

Hope this also solves for the creativity of some artists to create whole-new accounts for stories/singular themes.

8 Likes

This is a really good and unique twist

4 Likes

So it sounds like the team won’t necessarily have its own post, but it will serve as a way to easily repost the same videos? Or will it also be able to act as an account separate from any of the members of the team?

5 Likes

I like this a lot, but when you upload, would you be able to upload to both your team page and your original page at the same time?

And also, are you posting different content to the team page specifically or are your videos on your own profile just automatically uploaded to the team?

9 Likes

so instead of revining a vine multiple people (within the team) are in you can just post it on the team account

4 Likes

Then, we shoulf find a way to be abble to comunicate with people how creates the same content as you do

4 Likes

That is exactly what I said

5 Likes

I get more & more excited for this app everyday!

7 Likes

Sounds good but don’t lose sight of the things that made vine so good.

3 Likes

There is no I in team… unless you spell it teiam…
Love it !

4 Likes

I love this, it sound fun for collaboration between ‘artists’

4 Likes

I think this is an awesome idea. We can collaborate being organized at the same time :hugs:

7 Likes

wow this is a really cool feature! @dom if we post through this team account, will it say that the account posted it or will we be able to post on the account through our own personal ones?

4 Likes

will probably change a bit over time, but not a bajillion to start because that’s abusable. will also find a reasonable cap for # of teams you can join. and will need some policy in place to prevent or discourage nonsensical “promote 4 promote” teams.

24 Likes

COunt me in

4 Likes

I’m confused on how the team things work???

3 Likes

My understanding is like Facebook groups??

Someone chime in with more details if there are any

3 Likes