V2 CONTESTS(creators on rise)

I have this idea of V2 hosting some monthly contests that only new creators or creators on the rise can benefit from and gain some attention

What do u think guys?

7 Likes

This is a good start to an idea, however it is very vague. What would a contest require the creators to do and how does one qualify? What would the reward be?

1 Like

It seems exciting tbh

Seems like you put a lot of though in this

I like the idea but it could create drama. And will the event be hosted?

By a # ?

2 Likes

Also, you may like to read this one.

2 Likes

Idk i have a lot of questions to do

1 Like

I’m personally thinking the contests can be something simply like creating a specific themed V out of a weird topic like we can say its the week of the pandas make Vs about pandas or make Vs about an edit of pandas and the reward can be being feautured in the trending page

1 Like

Maybe just competition for the best entertaining content and the best one would probably have most engagement( likes, comments, shared, and best positive feedback).

1 Like

I’m thinking that if you post a really good quality Vs although you wouldn’t win a the contest you would get exposure its kinda like trending hashtags also im thinking that the winners can be voted by public

1 Like

I’m thinking that the public would vote the winner

3 Likes

That would be a great idea, but would people want to watch tons of videos just to vote a winner? The reason I say most engagement is because if there’s s hashtag or something, it’s not just ten people it’s possibly thousands. The most positive feedback would win. Like there could be a thumbs up or down button, and each contest had its own category, and feed.

2 Likes

Well i believe this would be a great idea as long as there are equal chances for everyone that the main purpose is for the creators to gain exposure

I like the idea, but what would qualify as a creator on the rise? Good starting topic though

1 Like

I think there should be a winner that is publicly voted but not second, fourth, eight and last bc that could create upset. I suppose it defends how many people are in the contest eg 1000 people could go up to top 10

1 Like

I feel like that would take the fun out of the app unless it’s an individually held contest held among the creator and their fans

1 Like

I have a good idea

Let’s have a contest held by dom or a moderator on a specific category and whoever wins gets these little point things on your profile called Contest Points

1 Like

That could work. How would they sort out the winners of thousands entered though? Would they have to employ a large team

1 Like

no not really just by selecting the most succesful ones based on loops and comments

1 Like

I like this idea! There should be a contests page and like a weekly challenge. It would be based off of the amount of loops and comments, and there could be a page for new videos about the challenge