V2 Community TV CHANNEL on Lightbeam, looking for creators!

Hey everyone, per the emails I got from my last post I decided to make an early version of Lightbeam available on the App Store (as Lightbeam: Personal Broadcasts).

Lightbeam is a mobile TV platform that enables creators and groups to make customized broadcasting channels.

Through the app, you can make stop motion vertical videos up to 30s long. If you guys create videos and label them with the tag “#v2” I’ll add any videos that you guys make to the V2 Community channel that I created on the app. Just follow the account “v2community”, and all the videos that people from the V2 community make will appear on the channel. It’s kinda like how a TV channel like ESPN will pull in videos from a bunch of different sources: on Lightbeam, a channel can pull in content from multiple users, creating a true community aspect on the app.

It’s a way for the V2 community to stay in touch and also show each other short videos that we create. Hope you guys like using the app; hmu with any feedback on what you guys love/hate. I want this to be a platform that the V2 community can unite around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stop-motion? Count me in! I’ll go look for Lightbeam now! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s right! Let me know what you think, I’d love any honest feedback, good or bad!

1 Like

Android ?

Sorry, unfortunately right now it’s only for iOS. If you have an iPad or any other iOS device it should work on there though!

Also make sure to drop your usernames so I can give y’all a follow!