V2 Community Investors

Hi Everyone!
Wouldn’t it be cool if we the community of V2 were investors in this app? How would be go about doing that? Granted, I’m assuming there might be seed money already for this, but wouldn’t it be cool to say our V2 community was the OG people to invest and manifest this app into its existence?

Would you invest in this app taking the risk that you might not get your money back? Or heck, would you invest something as small as 5 dollars? I would invest, because this is going to be cool again.

2 Likes

I don’t know if that’s possible, it was asked before but if you want to invest the best option you have is to contact Dom privitely. Well, If you’re going to invest some good money, not 5$.

1 Like

Absolutely. I should reach out. I am thinking bigger in $$$ investment, but as to open up a bigger convo, I said 5 dollars haha :slight_smile:

Hey do you know how to reach out privately to Dom? I’m looking under FAQ, and it doesn’t seem to be there? Or am I missing something?

I heard that’s how the popular app HQ Trivia got popular and payed prizes out… Investors thought they would get their money in return in the future for investing now

1 Like

If you’re a member you can send him a message in the forum. Go to your profile and there you can find the messege button. I’m not sure but I think his mail for the app business is dom@v2.co

1 Like

This could have the answers to your question. Direct Messages have been enabled I believe you need to be a trust level 2 user or greater to be able to DM.

1 Like

If i see that the proyect will have future i obviously would invest (and if i have money hahaha)

2 Likes