V2 changing lives

Do you guys/ladys think that V2 will have an impact on creators lives like youtube or vine? Like, do you think people will be able to have this as their jobs and a make a living and move to LA from this app.

11 Likes

Of course. Have you seen the video @Dom tweeted out? I will link it if not.
https://twitter.com/dhof/status/953333173596934144

5 Likes

Yes it will!! Many people will have a so much better life and I hope some of those are people from this forum, goo luck! :heart:

9 Likes

All the artist hope something like that

13 Likes

I hope it does. i have big dreams for it, like hitting 1 million followers, so I’m hoping it changes peoples lives.

6 Likes

I surely hope it does because that’s my OFFICIAL GOAL…but you know change Hollywood to like Miami ya heard me :grin:

4 Likes

Much love :v: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Of course it will!I know personally it will have a huge impact on me and my goals.

4 Likes

Whatever success comes your way, whether you end up becoming the next Beyoncé or whoever, always humble yourself.

4 Likes

Yes but take it in your stride and all ways help others if you get big never loose your self :purple_heart:

It’s probably something a lot of people are chasing

1 Like

I would love to make a living entertaining people online, it would be so cool.

2 Likes

Damn i hope it does, that would be so damn awesome

2 Likes

i hope people with garbage intents don’t flood the app though

2 Likes

I see the people who are famous in the musical.ly here in Brazil saying that they will be famous in v2 and that they do not see the time of v2 being released (these people are deceiving children) :confused:

4 Likes

I wish that in this app i will have all that i wish :heart: :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think a lot of people will actually be able to call this a job until a year or so down the road when it has a little more stability as an app… right now it’s an idea that is slowly taking place, so I wouldn’t say quit your job and start making videos, but if you can do it.

2 Likes

I don’t see myself moving to LA as a result of V2 (even if I were fortunate enough to be a popular artist), but it would certainly be a fun hobby. I’m looking forward to seeing what V2’s future holds!

Edit: People often say, on the internet, that content creators make them laugh and sometimes give them a reason to smile when their days get tough. That’s the kind of thing we can do with v2!

1 Like

i definitely think it could change lives. Hopefully for the better!

I want to make people smile/laugh and knowing that they are happy is good enough for me.