V2 Bug Testing/ Preventing Disconnect Between Dev&User

When the beta drops i’d like to see an in-app button to generate a bug report and if possible, live chat feature. Often when new websites or games drop, I enjoy beta testing but the biggest problem I feel is the lack of connection from the user and the developers. We (the community) get this feeling that they( the developers) are so important they don’t see the lil guys. I think a crucial part to the beta and this app is making every user feel like the have the chance to open up to the devs and be responded on. Let me know what you guys think! @dom

4 Likes

I think this forum will help with that lack of connection you might feel exists in other places. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Dom announced a few days ago that he’ll be creating a seperate forum for artists & staff. These forums do not go away when the app launches. He cares about what his users think, this shouldn’t be an issue.

4 Likes

I was going to mention the Artists forum too, but I can’t find the post he made about it.

1 Like

recategorized to ideas and feature requests

1 Like
3 Likes

Not necessarily just a artist forum but the live hat feaurure especially if you needed to report content, submit an idea or report a bug.

Thankyou :heart:

1 Like