V2 beta users

So… this is my last post of today since I reached the max…
I want to say that. Do you guys think that we’ll have a better chance of “making” it if we’re the first ones to use it?
And how much users do you think are going to be allowed to use the beta

4 Likes

A handful of people (30-40) should be sufficient enough to perform and test out the features in the app. It is a beta after all. Obviously people who are trustworthy would be good.

4 Likes

I am sure @dom has or will create something about this to answer all of our questions

2 Likes

Yeah
Hopefully soon lol

honestly, with all the other social media services, i have no idea who will be coming out on top

3 Likes

There won’t be a lot of people beta testing for that to genuinely matter.

2 Likes

I know that I would love to be in that group tho lol

2 Likes

lol same
But it doesn’t really matter if I don’t, no one is really going to follow you even if you’re a beta tester
Because
If one is a beta tester
But in the other hand I send my whole following on v2
I mean I don’t think it will make a difference

But would still love to

2 Likes

I would love to test the beta version! It’s always been my dream to “make it big” lol I love making people laugh!

3 Likes

Yeah but like I said, i don’t think you’ll get big because you’re a beta tester

2 Likes

True! But it’s still always been a dream of mine lol

2 Likes

I truly hope you’ll get to do it

2 Likes

Aw! Ty! Lol I’ll think of ya if I do!

2 Likes

Haha thanks. In the meanwhile let’s talk on instagram
@Jpmusicofficial

We should talk about “dreams” and goals

Follow me lol

Instagram: @jpmusicofficial

I don’t think it matters though as Long as we’re here until he forums I’m pretty sure it’s still the same

I’m not sure if I read this wrong (correct me if I am) but I don’t think that the people who will be beta testers will nessassarily be the people who will gain followers the most, they’ll just be able to see it before the rest

Yes that’s the answer I wanted thanks

1 Like

It was just a thought. I do want to create quality content and eventually “make it big”. I like making people laugh and that’s what I want to excel at. And just because I’m on the beta doesn’t mean I’ll necessarily make it big, I understand that.