V2 at Vidcon 2018

V2 should have a booth at vidcon this year if it releases in a couple months. People could visit it and just chill with other like minded people. I don’t really know what you guys think but I think it would be cool and it would also hype the app up!

8 Likes

I would rather see like a whole convention. Who would work at the booth anyways?

1 Like

Interesting. I think that would be cool.

1 Like

V2 is not that popular compared to and event based on youtube. It would be good advertising

1 Like

Once it does get popular it could work. Everyone is excited for v2 and its gonna blow up.

2 Likes

Booths are cool but they’re a lot of work. And VidCon is closer than you think. With the v2 team focusing on the app, it might be hard to swing a cool booth in time.

I used to be a purist and think that VidCon should only be for YouTubers but I’ve grown out of that since so many creators are across so many platforms. Video is video. I’d love to see v2 representation at VidCon this year.

6 Likes

I agree with that

There are people discussing a v2 con if you want to add your thoughts and ideas there @Dex:

I rather sit here. My thoughts will be more noticeable

1 Like

Okay! Just keep the conversation focused on the thread’s topic: A booth at VidCon 2018 :grinning:

1 Like

I think they should allow us basically the first ones to use the app when it comes out to let us go to the 2018 vision , like if you agree?

3 Likes

Anyone can go to VidCon! If there’s not a booth, the community could definitely organize a v2 meetup so you can find each other.

4 Likes

If it did happen who would run the booth? Developers, viners.?

1 Like

I was thinking the people that work for v2

Anyone can go to vid con but it cost money to get a pass I’m saying that since we will be the first ones to use the app we should get a free VIP pass like YouTubers do

3 Likes

Most likely that wont happen but it doesnt hurt to hope for it. We were the first ones on the forum. Not the app itself.

3 Likes

Changed the topic to “v2 at VidCon” to continue the conversation about booths and v2 representation at VidCon.

But unless v2 hosts a pass giveaway, I don’t think anyone will receive Featured Creator or Special Access passes just for being on the forums or an early user of the app.

2 Likes

That is true

v2 @ vidcon would most likely be 2019 or later, im not sure about playlist though.

if you are big enough on the platform then the actual convention could give you a creator pass, i know people are talking about v2con in another topic mentioned earlier.

im not too sure if platforms give their creators passes as well, but a pass giveaway would be cool too.

4 Likes

when is vid con 2018?