V2 around for a while

I hope v2 lasts longer then the other one i loved going on the comedy tab and just going down watching even if i was upset it could make me smile and laugh thank you dom for bringing it back v2 going to be hugh. Make vine great again!

4 Likes

I feel it. Vine was one of the only things things that would make me laugh very hard!

1 Like

I remember those times when i used to download thousands of vines from facebook pages etc and even it took a long time and while watching that was a great moment.

1 Like

I feel this time around it’s gonna do well. Last time, it was sold to Twitter and Twitter shut it down. If V2 doesn’t get sold to another corporation, I think we’ll be fine.

1 Like

I still watch the compaltions on youtube my fav are j cyrus,king bach before he got famous, lele pons,whosmaxwell very funny

3 Likes

Of course! Vine lasted about 5 years and everyone is so eager to post on V2 and watch “V2os”. I am positive V2 will be amazing and a better project than Vine!

4 Likes

V2 is gonna last forever :100::rotating_light::fire:

1 Like

v2’s definitely going to last awhile-- especially because it has more of a foundation and more recognition than vine did when it started out.

1 Like

I really really really hope it lasts for a long time

1 Like

I’m hoping it last’s a while, and hopefully it just won’t be some ‘hype’ thing where everyones excited then leaves.

1 Like

i hope vine lasts for as long as YouTube has and will

1 Like

That would be so nice its like youtube has no compation

It will last a lot longer than what vine did, why? Because this time people will feel encouraged to post thank to the revenue. They can make a living of it.

2 Likes

I want v2 to last for a long time

1 Like