V2 announcement next week, according to Dom

Dom just posted this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/dhof/status/981581089666949121

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

18 Likes

basically to clear up-
dom will no longer be posting v2 updates on his own personal twitter, apart from next week because he has a special announcement. after next week, check these forums and @v2app on twitter.

is that seriously what i’ve been waiting for? a tweet about not tweeting about tweets on his twitter but tweeting on a different twitter for upcoming tweets…? :open_mouth:

14 Likes

Head spin. I’m gonna go wipe up my drool now…

4 Likes

Lhh I guess this was our update for today

2 Likes

haha, i don’t think that was the official update he originally spoke of but something to get people from asking redundant questions regarding v2 on his personal account

4 Likes

at least we get a confirmed next week

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Tom! Really stoked for V2, and Im glad its still a thing lol

3 Likes

Because of a thing!! My favorite reason for anything

5 Likes

I shit my pants for this?

4 Likes

you mean update for the 2 weeks

1 Like

aww yus i just saw that tweet and getting hyped

2 Likes

what do you think he’s tweeting about

1 Like

don’t worry

1 Like

do not worry about it

1 Like

So I just checked his Twitter and I don’t see anything new on there. As in that tweet doesn’t exist (anymore?)

2 Likes

He’s not tweeting nothing on his personal account anymore

1 Like

The fact he deleted em all puts me at unease

4 Likes

Rip this might not be good. Maybe it’s in preparation for his announcement? I’m holding out hope but I can’t say I’m not sweating

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Dom deleted a bunch of tweets related to V2 because he wants to keep his personal Twitter account separate from the official V2 account (@v2app), which he alluded to in one of those deleted tweets last week.

After seeing the overwhelming response to the possibility of another Vine-like app, along with all the Vine knock-off apps that have popped up, I doubt Dom is planning to abandon V2. Here’s the last tweet from the v2app account, 38 days ago:

https://twitter.com/v2app/status/969729294774697985

The app is still being built and we’ll start hearing more about it soon.

5 Likes

Y’all think we might hear the announcement this week? :smiley: