V2 age group?

Do you guys think you can be too old for v2?
And what do you think the age group (or is it age gap??) will be on most “viners”/“v2ers”??
I’m curious, because i just turned 20… Am i too old?? what do you guys think?
sorry for all the questions haha

7 Likes

Personally, I don’t think anyone can be “too old” for V2! I think that people could be “too young” however.

As for the age group, it’ll probably be around 16-24 as I am expecting…

6 Likes

I would think u can be too young for v2 dats it, but too old, nah u look tho

2 Likes

You’re only 20? Not even close to old :joy:

3 Likes

if you think you’re too old at 20, what am i (turning) at 22?

i mean back on v*ne jason nash was popular and he’s in his 40s

4 Likes

Tbh I don’t think there’s a such thing as being too old, as long as you’re making good content its okay :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Age doesn’t matter, it’s what you make of it I guess. Your imagination is your limit. As for the age range, I’d say around 13-29. Definitely for all ages though, maybe excluding some younger ages…

5 Likes

I lowkey feel like 15 and up, because kids under the age of 15 (most not all) tend to be insensitive or rude and like to “troll” idk its just my opinion

2 Likes

i think that’s more 11, maybe 12, and down. But we shouldn’t generalize people just from their age group.

4 Likes

I am 29 now… I was 23/24 when v*ne came out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

NO one is too old, being too young is a different story

3 Likes

understandable I guess :confused: I just dont want random af pre-teens and younger kids just doing random things thinking its funny :confused: Idk whatever happens, im down because I MISS VINE :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I really don’t think age should matter at all. A 14 year old could be as mature as a 20 year old for that matter.

1 Like

Kids can have a sense of humour as well

1 Like

I never said they dont, Nvm I feel like everyone will just try to down AN OPINION :slight_smile: Goodbye

That was not my intent at all , im sorry if it came off that way

1 Like

I agree with you , I don’t want kids doing random things as well. :grinning:

1 Like

Its all good, Ive just had a really bad day and I just want vine back, Sorry if I just came off really aggressive :confused:

I understand , its fine you didn’t.

1 Like

Lol that’s true as I’m on here and am soon turning 16