V*** weekly/monthly wrapup

Having to wait on youtube channels to post vine compilations was a bummer so this is what im suggesting. At the end of every week/month there will be a category that sais “vine wrapup” or a category that sais “vine spotlight” the “vine wrapup” or “vine spotlight ” will be a thread that consist of the the best vines of that current week or month it will be a thread of up to 500-1000 vines this will come in handy when your trying to explore new vine users or when you are bored out of your mind for the vine users that didnt make it onto “vine wrapup” or “vine spotlight” they can have there own on there page every week you can select or let vine auto select your top vines that you would like to be pinned at the top of your profile @dom

1 Like

I agree that this would be a fantastic feature not only for the people who are trying to explore and watch new content, but for the artists as well! My only problem is the number of videos. 500-1000 videos is somewhere between 50 to 100 minutes, which would be a long time for people to stay on an app in one sitting. I think bringing the number down to the top 50-100 would be most beneficial, so that way the v2 spotlight is shorter and the videos (and their artists) are more featured. I would also like to add that it would be nice to have the artist’s username somewhere, to grow their channel more.

1 Like

Great idea!!!

1 Like

I like that. Maybe it can be every three/ four months. Like a seasonal thing

1 Like