V*** verified

image This idea would make us creators standout alot more than we do now what if there were 2 verification icons 1is a blue verified check mark which indicates that a celebrity like lebron,adam sandler,carson wentz are now on vine the green verified check is strictly for creators this indicates that this user is an active vine creator you will be able to obtain this green verified check mark at 1k followers this will not only help expand our content but it will also set a balance between verified accounts celebrities shouldn’t be the only ones that are able to obtain a verified check mark :100:

10 Likes

2 Likes

I’m all for that concept! Great way to recognize people!

2 Likes

Ohh so cool, i like the idea of two verifications

3 Likes

I feel like having two verified icons would be pretty unfair for most . Because if celebrities join the app, it would already be a disadvantage, If they plan on making content, I think they should earn it, just like everyone else.

2 Likes

Two different verification systems are nice, similar to a hierarchy system?

3 Likes

Great idea but the check with the old Vine logo is not appealing or attractive.

People should have a badge but if everyone has one don’t you think it would lose the meaning… like it’s a bragging right most definitely and I like to be fair but I think people should get them when they hit legit subscribers levels… or maybe like bronze, silver, and gold badge… so it could be a level thing. Bronze for 10k+, silver for 500k+, gold for 1 million+.

4 Likes

i like that…but should defintely make the creator badge at like 100k or atlest till they’re relevant/active enough

1 Like

Certainly an interesting idea. Like a blue badge for well-known individuals and a grey badge for lesser-known but active and popular users.

Also bear in mind there are many other topics that discuss verification:
https://community.byte.co/search?q=verified

But really cool idea nonetheless.

3 Likes

That’s a very nice logo! One thing though it resembles way too much to the Twitter verification check

1 Like

I like the way you’re thinking, but I think Dom wants V2 to be seperate from V*ne. So it should be the account holder’s responsibility to verify their account imo

1 Like

Sound like a cool idea! :smiley: : I also love the whole ‘active’ thing. It’s kind of a small way of fending of people who don’t upload regularly, like when vine was dying.

1 Like

That would be actually a really GOOD idea!!!

1 Like

https://community.byte.co/t/should-there-be-a-verified-badge/1384

1 Like

I Agree with this topic

1 Like