V*** Stories?

Stay AWAY from stories :joy:

Definite no. No no no no no no no no
NO

Like how you can post messages on YouTube?

1 Like

Stories for v2 would not be a great idea, in my eyes. You can post stories everywhere already, and on facebook for example, it’s not really being used by the users.

Nah it takes too much time to look through them all and they’ve been done too many time in my opinion :upside_down_face:

I don’t think it will be a great idea because it’s not not different and unique? We want V2 different. Like for example Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat has stories and two of them have going live options. If V2 had stories it wouldn’t make it different. We want different features, different vibes. Something new and creative. We don’t want all social media the same because then it’s boring. We want V2 to be the best of the best :wink:

3 Likes

yes, or like youtube or like a private message on ig

i think stories have become a bit too overhyped, to the point where it’s hard to keep up with them all across all the different social media platforms. i think vine will do much better without it :smiley:

:point_right:Please stop copy others social apps! I don’t wanna a clone of instagram, musically and so on. Here we have the chance to create from 0 a new social, make it different and original with fresh ideas!:point_left:

1 Like

I share the same opinion as you do, I mean, nobody want’s to watch stories, it think that the answer is the same for live videos, i think there are lots of other social medias for it. No point adding it on v2. If v2 is just a social media like everyother one, then v2 doesn’t deserve to exist.

1 Like

I like stories for updates and such so I would say yes :slight_smile:

I think the use of stories has been over done at this point. It was great on SC, but once Insta/Fb started them I was kinda over it. Personally I’m on the no story train.

1 Like

No, V2 stories make no sense

2 Likes

Instead of stories, maybe have a feature that allows you to feature one of your older posts.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of it. I can see why some people would like it, but most people agree that it would seem like another app ripping off Snapchat, Instagram, FB, etc.

1 Like

Stories are great on some platforms, but I feel like they don’t fit well with the format of v2.

1 Like

If v2 has stories im not downloading it

2 Likes

It doesn’t really make sense considering the type of app V*ne/V2 is. You’re basically posting stories anyway.

No please…really…it’s enough on Instagram, Facebook and even Whatsapp status, NO NO. Pleaseeee No

Pinning a vine on the top like Twitter do? That’s good but NOT STORIES

2 Likes