V***rs on V2

Are Viners going to be allowed on V2? Im very divided on this - Viners had their chance of fame, meaning that other people should be allowed a chance in the spotlight. However, people like Tom Harlock (who is a generally funny, hardworking person) are worthy, in my eyes, as a V2 artist… Then again, it is just my decision but it would be appreciated if this was taken into context. Sorry if this doesnt make sense lol (and cheers to Dom and the staff - as well as the amazing future V2 artists) for their support in this forum

Yeah, everyone is allowed. Moved this to Off-topic

2 Likes

Dom said that everyone is welcome

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is “ones that I dislike shouldn’t be allowed on the app”

2 Likes

Everyone (Vine stars, Musical.ly stars, etc.) is allowed on v2, but they have to follow the rules like everyone else and keep their other platform toxicity (if they have one) outside the app.

1 Like

I think everyone should be allowed on V2 cuz they have a right. But of course sadly there will be those who make an account who we don’t want on. It’s just a matter of whether people choose to support them or not.

1 Like

Everyone is allowed on v2

1 Like

No, what Im saying is that people should be allowed to have their chance to show themselves off.

We can’t exclude people, it would make it a bias app. It’s only fair. Yes, this means you’ll probably have to work hard such as they did, but you know once you reach the top, its because you really did try your best :wink:

1 Like

It actually makes more sense to allow established creators back. Not only is it unfair to exclude them, but they will also help to bring in a user base for the app. Whether they’re the beloved former viners or the infamous ones, they will bring users to the app, which will help with the figures. There have been plenty of knock off apps since vine closed, and very few of them actually picked up. v2 is going to need to establish itself firmly, and if former creators return for it that will help everybody out.

1 Like

Thats a good point. Thanks!

2 Likes

Everybody is allowed. Not wanting people from the original Vine would greatly reduce the amount of people on V2. Seems like 85% of the people I see on the forum were on Vine. And @dom has already said everybody is allowed on V2

1 Like

More remarks on this topic in this thread

1 Like

Here’s a post I made talking about Negativity Around Big/Old Content Creators if anyone is interested in sharing their thoughts

3 Likes

:laughing: everyone will be and should be allowed. Doesnt matter if they bring a following or not.

2 Likes