V***r turned Facebook Live Streamers

Hey Everyone!!!

I’m SalveyB and after joining Vine late with my stop motion vids and micro-vlogs I was traveling the internet like a nomad looking for a home to post my content. I tried YouTube for 2 years and just didn’t see a way to grow as a super small fish in a universal ocean. I tried Twitch live streaming for 10 months… same problem.

Then…

THEN…

THEN!

I went to Facebook and started building up a page. I started the page November 7th, 2017 and today I have 1035 Page Likes, all organic! My monthly average reach is 150,000 people, my average video views is 2000 and my monthly minutes watched average is 72,000 minutes. I do live broadcasts of my gaming sessions playing games like Fifa, PUBG, Fortnite and other game too. I love it. But my goal is to really build a community, one I call the “Cugis Nation”.

I’m really looking forward to V2, so much so that I redownloaded the Vine video app to shine up the rust on my vids. I won’t release those vids because I want to get my touch back but when V2 goes live I plan on doing at least 1 V2 vid a day!

IF you want to come say “hi” you can reach me at https://facebook.com/salveyb

OR

Just respond below. I really hope to talk to some of you and I’m excited to see your new Vines2’s!!!

1 Like

See approaching 10k followers congrats. Let’s see that get to 10 mil eventually