V*ne Compilations

Is anyone else watching a bunch of V*ne compilations whilst waiting for V2?

I recommend it because it helps you grow your ideas and helps you to adapt to how the system works. Also, it passes time so we good

17 Likes

I cannot stress this enough,…it’s a good idea

Both helps u get entertained and also at the same time get ideas for Videos

6 Likes

Honestly I was watching them before V2 was even announced, it’s like a weird disease tbh, also yeah, get those ideas rockin’

5 Likes

It makes me so excited for it to come back because there’s going to be so much new content!!!

4 Likes

me too! i’m convinced i’ve seen nearly every single vine that’s even semi-famous.

5 Likes

Yes! I love them. I like the funny names of some of them, like “vines that butter my eggroll”. :laughing:

5 Likes

Or “Vines that cure my depression” “Vines so rare I had to sell my soul for them” :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Watched one today that just was named “vines that are better” :joy:

6 Likes

This makes me miss the good ol days

4 Likes

Almost every night before bed, I need my fill of iconic v*nes. Sadly most of the compilations I find have the same 20 clips in them, I need ones I’ve never seen before!!!

5 Likes

I think it’s harder for me to try and find vines that I haven’t seen before because I had been watching (and I had made some kind of popular vines here and there) vines from 2012 to 2016 (the year it died I think was 2016, correct me if I’m wrong, please) so I think I’ve seen the majority. But, I know that there are probably a small handful that I haven’t seen

2 Likes

def gonna be watching that tonight huhee

3 Likes

Same! Im not V*ne cultured, but I know quite a lot

2 Likes

Divid dobrik , king bach, etc jus watching their old vines

3 Likes

I do this alllll the time, and it’s so useful for coming up with ideas

2 Likes

Vlog Squad :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::heart:

1 Like

For those saying they can’t find compilations with new vines, This vid has some that I hadn’t seen before watching it!!! They’re pretty good too tbh

3 Likes

Lol if i get v2 famous ima make my own squad

3 Likes

V*ne compilations are an amazinggggg. I love them, they always make me laugh at some point

1 Like

I do when I’m sad :joy::joy:

1 Like