V*** cooldown/limit?

There should be a cooldown for vines and comments so it won’t flood the server or the database.

2 Likes

A limit is needed, specially at the beginning of the app or user.

3 Likes

That would be a horrible user experience.

4 Likes

It would be a good idea for spam posts

3 Likes

I get what your saying but limiting what users can do prevents further hype and build up.

8 Likes

Agreeeeed.

1 Like

I don’t think there should be a limit. Let people post as much or as little as they want to, the only way you’ll see all that spam is if you’re following them and you look on your homepage (in which case you can just unfollow them if it bothers you an excessive amount), or if you go on their profile (in which case you can literally just click off).

4 Likes

No. No thanks. Only comments if anything.

Maybe not for Videos but i do have to agree that there needs to be a limit as to how fast a profile can, like, follow, and unfollow, to prevent spam. I’m sure there are some people planning on spamming their own accounts somehow for attention

1 Like

I think the only limits it should have is comments,

Follow limit? How weird. Never ever seen that on any social platform ever, it would turn people away imo

There are other ways to solve this issue

1 Like

yeah the spam during the end of :vine: was annoying and in every tag and category

2 Likes

I agree, Idea!:

You must do email verification, if you don’t, all features will be limited. You won’t be able to comment, follow, or record

There should be Phone Verification too. Easier to create a new email. These texting apps are so slow that you might not even get the text verification on it. I always feel like Phone Verification would be the best way to keep Spammers out.

2 Likes