V^2 (REMAKE) Podcast S1: E1

Hello beautiful people of the V2 (remake) Community!

This is the official forum topic to the first Episode of the V^2 (REMAKE) Podcast! This podcast-type video will be hosted on the V2 Community Discord that you are all free to join (discord), and hosted by a couple forum Experts, and the Community Discord Staff. We plan on having these come out every week, or every other week (depending on how quickly the new information comes out).

I am superrrrr excited to start this series to help inform the community and keep them updated as the app progresses! Please enjoy the first episode, and feel free to join the discord to participate in the discussion in the future!

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2RgMGPBMLo&feature=youtu.be
OR
:youtube:

I hope you all have an amazing day, and enjoy the video. :heart:

Special thanks to Super, LEX, and Jaydel for helping me set it up and hosting it.

29 Likes

Hope everyone likes it!

11 Likes

I just watched it and thought it was great a lot of good information and the break up of what’s being talked about in the video helped let me know what was going on. That last beta part too got me hyped!!

6 Likes

Great Podcast! Can’t wait for the next one.

6 Likes

It was amazing! :pancakes::lollipop:

6 Likes

Good job, enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice work!

18 Likes

I listened to it 3 times. :+1::+1: Looking forward to the next one!

11 Likes

It was amazing … Cant wait for the next one

4 Likes

@kaden I’m glad to be apart of the podcast. I hope it was a bit Informative to y’all!

4 Likes

Was epic guys keep it up!

4 Likes

I’ll give it a alisten :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well done, didn’t noticed the time swaps on the video. Try putting it on the description or comments as well, so you click and go directly there​:clap:t2::zap:

4 Likes

That awesome background tho :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You guys truly are a breath of fresh air. Well done, ladies and gentleman. :love_you_gesture:t5:

Also, is remake the name?

1 Like

Awesome work! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeessss this is great

Yes thank you for your design

1 Like

great job!!