Users should be able to upload pictures also

Like Instagram or Facebook,there should be an option to upload a picture also.It will increase the interest of users towards v2. As the demographic is also of young people it will provide privacy from the elders of the family unlike facebook.

1 Like

Vine basically means 6 second ‘Videos’ I don’t think so we have to make it for pictures because personally I Don’t like to see picture coming up spamming my Vine (Videos) App lmao.

3 Likes

There is a topic about that here dude :wink:

2 Likes

The hell no! I can accept to ha a history like Instagram or something like YouTube is doing now.

if we have the ability to upload pictures it’s basically instagram 2.0 … vine was unique because it was only 6 seconds no selfies no bit mojis no filters nothing i agree that it would attract more users but the app would be flooded with selfies an “V2 models” an hardly any actual vines an be a nightmare for creators…i agree there should be pictures but it should only be available in messages only not available to post on your profile

2 Likes

Exactly. That’s why we can’t have pictures on V2 but we can have a history section like if, WhatsApp and YouTube now. The only difference is that YouTube only allows verified users to have history, I like that better for V2.

I like your idea but i disagree. v2 would be like every other ordinary app. If people want to post pictures they should link their other platform with their Instagram/Facebook etc.

3 Likes

I agree with your disagree, v2 needs to bring something unique to the table and more original than other apps in order for it to stay relevant.

3 Likes

it’s a nice idea but vine was dead because people stopped making six seconds video. And people who only did comedy were the main content creator of vine app. This time they should provide
an option to upload image so one can be a creator like insta blogger.