USA Byters

Shout out what state you’re from, and then post a link to your socials such as youtube, IG, etc. I’ll actually check the time to watch your content instead of just giving an emoji response.

6 Likes

Hey! I’m from NY but will be hopefully heading out to LA within the next 1.5 years.

I promise to be posting more consistently soon! Finals szn :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

so I was born in venezuela, then moved to new zealand ,then back to venezuela , then florida , then New York, and now texas so i’m kind of confused where i’m from so i’ll just say texas yeehaw :cowboy_hat_face:

only social:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUIJwDsoulKvX64GgAwPslg

8 Likes

i hope to get to LA soon too i hear traffic sucks tho, that true?

3 Likes

Yes, traffic in LA sucks, it has sucked for decades.

3 Likes

Didn’t know you’re in Spider-man far from home. I’m sure if you keep acting more good things will come your way

2 Likes

Shoutouts to the southwestern USA. Anyways post a link to your socials, as that’s what you’re supposed to do too.

3 Likes

Any big city around the world the traffic is bad

2 Likes

Glad I live in not densley populated area of the country. Can’t say i miss big city traffic

2 Likes

Oh crap just watched the Spiderman video THAYS SO DOPEE Alley! Subbed to.ur channel (you truly have a dope personality) :smiley: @alleyredd

3 Likes

Awwww thank you so much!

1 Like

so many bottlenecks :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oklahoma gang!

3 Likes

I used to live in NYC where traffic is also horrible, so just about any city I live in now will seem smaller with less traffic by comparison.

2 Likes

the state of england (its not in a good state right now)

3 Likes

Pennsylvania!!

3 Likes

I could imagine driving in China or India’s major cities. When they come over to NYC or LA, they’re probably like this traffic is okay :rofl:

1 Like

Wow would have never guessed. “Sometimes,” is approaching 10k views, keep at it.

1 Like

Took some time to check out your twitter and I was surprised you met Jason Nash.

1 Like

Really? Thought everything was wavy out there in england