Uploading Schedule

ok
hi
so, when vine was a thing i was only in 6th grade and i didn’t use it very much. i don’t really know how often people uploaded vines. i didn’t really pay attention to any of that, i just saw vines and revined or liked them. now, i want to know, when the V2 app is released should i have an upload schedule? i don’t know if uploading more than one a day would be wrong or anything. should i upload more than one a day? i really don’t know what would be acceptable. i feel like if i were to upload multiple videos a day i would quickly run out of ideas.

are you going to be uploading as much as possible? i want to know what would be the best thing to do

1 Like

I think twice a day is fine. One in the morning, before the populars post and one later, around 4-6 pm.

2 Likes

I’m going to try and post content once a day everyday late afternoon

2 Likes

I will upload every three or two days, If you want to upload videos every day, do it! Soon or later your audience will find you and they would like your content, quality and the times that you upload videos

1 Like

The most important thing is to be consistent with what you say you are gonna do, it doesn’t matter if you’re gonna post 2 videos a day or you’re gonna post one on Tuesdays, you can always post more but if you want to succeed you have to put out content when you promised it. I suggest finding something that is realistic for you as an artist, it might be cool to post 2-3 vids a day and for some people that’s realistic, but let’s say realistically I can post 1 vid every other day, then I’m not gonna say new vids every day, but sometimes you might get an extra vid from me, but if not you know exactly when there will be more content. I hope that helps, if you don’t have the most experience I suggest starting out small, and you can change your quota later.

2 Likes

Just posting when I feel like it, otherwise it is going the be such a pressure and I want to have fun on V2.

1 Like

With the original I posted once a day at around 9/10 my time so that it would be like 5 on the east coast

My advise would just be to test out the waters… upload different times of the day each day to see what time your posts are most popular. But most important: QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. Don’t feel like you need to post multiple times a day if your ideas run dry.

8 Likes

Vine seems less about a schedule and more about just posting a lot, often, and at the right times. So I guess a sort of schedule, but less for your viewers to find you and more about exposure and people seeing your stuff! A schedule never hurts even if it’s just for personal management! Keeps you from forgetting sometimes!

I agree :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ultimately it’s a matter of being consistent. As long as people know when to come back to see the next video you can build an audience from there.

1 Like

If you wanted to be popular on Vine, posting 2 to 3 times per day was typical.

1 Like

gonna try to upload every day or every other day consistently

1 Like

Yassss that’s some dedication. Best of luck

2 Likes

Wow I don’t think I’ll be able to handle that tbh :joy:

But if u figure out a way to do it. Then I think you totes should go for it :exclamation:

1 Like

Yes. Very very true. I like how u think

Same tho. Some people like u and I just wanna make V2s for fun

1 Like

That’s good advice. I think I may actually try it out when the app is released

Well like most people have said consistency is a huge part in building a following, but it’s important to choose quality over quantity. That goes for any category, comedy, music, whatever.

1 Like

From a branding standpoint->
Quantity over Quality because Quality is subjective. #GaryVee

But of course you should do what’s realistic, some people will be able to post 3 times a day, some will be able to post once a week. Do what makes you happy

2 Likes