UPDATE: wife took the kids. Her efforts at thwarting my comedy career will not discourage me

This means i will not be able to make relatable dad comedy once Byte releases. While this definitely hinders my plans, i think pivoting to cute white boy posts will ultimately be better for my brand. If all else fails I still have divorced dad comedy to fall back on.

Side note: mom said if i drop out of college i’m not invited to Christmas dinner. I have a lot to think about. (constructive) criticism is welcome!

14 Likes

jason nash… is that you?

i would suggest continuing the story in the same thread so it doesn’t make too many different posts.
Maybe add an “update” or Part 2 in that thread or something to clarify

4 Likes

Shame you can’t film the kids for some viral content. Veronica is trying to take my kids as well, not going to happen.

Have agreed a deal with my college so I can do byte as an apprenticeship, very pleased

All the best for Christmas dinner and if you aren’t allowed to go I’ll go for a drink with you like usual

4 Likes

You can still become byte famous, move to LA get on drugs and become homeless, so keep on doing you buddy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Exactly, we’re all here for u bud I should be in LA soon

2 Likes

Definitely think it’s Jason nash

2 Likes

i like chicken

what in the heckin heck

2 Likes

I smell like beef

1 Like

thank you brother, these anti-Byte wives are an epedemic!

2 Likes

omg checked out your twitter and saw your banner :joy:

And don’t worry my man. As you said, you can do cute white boy posts. Cute white boys with abs seem to be doing very well right now.

2 Likes

hit or miss. I guess she took the kids huh

4 Likes

ok where do i sign this looks epic

1 Like

I’ll be waiting for the next update… :joy:

My wife left the kids with me hoping I’d be too busy taking care of them to make bytes.

I did a quick google search and found this thing called child care.

I love Google.

1 Like

Very very very underrated comment