UPDATE: TikTok is (VERY) Sneaky! 😹

Edit: Saw this this morning. They’re feeling threatened and this is definitely a response.

They made “AltTikTok” the #1 trending on the home page cause they scared. Haha! Again, I’m so glad to have you all over here! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I was coming here to post the same thing, just noticed that this morning. TikTok is pretending to care about a community they suppressed forever.

16 Likes

ye, we definitely have a spy in our resistance, makes sense. facebook needs to continue to plagiarize em’

3 Likes

Alt tiktok is horrible.

2 Likes

Because of alt im in my bedroom crying again.

2 Likes

charge ur phone

1 Like

??? elaborate

Who hurt u, we’ll crush them

2 Likes

Zac living life on the edge over here

2 Likes

Idk how people let their phone get so low

3 Likes

I saw multiple tiktok videos talking about bullying people for no reason: eg “when we go back to school lets bully the altgirls (style)” I was bullied for years beat up, etc. Ieft a comment on that post, and people disagreed with me and someone said “how can u be bullied r u weak” then said I have no friends.

4 Likes

so soon they will leave the colored profiles

You’ll always have us :heart_eyes_cat:

I don’t even joke about bullying. I lived it

People who’ve never been bullied would never understand

4 Likes

This comment is legendary. Haha! Also, it’s already died once today. Never learning lessons.

1 Like

Really, tho

yea dude :angry:, when the frogbyte was trending Tik Tok added Phrog Tok, SMH

1 Like

they posted alt tiktok on the front page? the whole point of alt tiktok was to lay low from the vast majority of users, right? uh oh.

1 Like

Alt and frog tok were a thing before byte. Byte is becoming more like tiktok. Not the other way round

4 Likes

Right, but the timing is what’s interesting to me. Haha.

1 Like