Update on my personal short-form video-looping app project

Hey there,

A month or two ago I posted here about an app I was making similar to the app that must not be said, so I thought I’d give you guys a little update.

I took the time to completely rethink the app and it’s UI, and I’m really pleased with how it came out. The UI looks really cool IMO, and I should be launching the app on iOS next week! Here’s a small video of the new UI & camera interface: https://twitter.com/tryflip/status/1023701006117429248.

If you’re interested, hit our twitter up (@tryflip) and let us know what you think! I’m gonna be opening username reservations soon, so look out for that too.

Thanks,
-William

5 Likes

Looks smooth

Nice, but for some reason it reminds me of a news app.

1 Like

Can you post stuff from your camera roll? ( I have some good old vines from my vine account.)

2 Likes

Android?

Yes, but it will be marked with a small upload icon in the bottom left. You can download videos straight from flip too, but if they’re not yours then they will be watermarked.

Not yet.

Awh too bad I have an Android :frowning:

1 Like

looks good! might need a stationary color though. kinda looked all over the place but a theme color helps to look tidy. :+1:

Main colour theme is the blue gradient, and you can change your own profile gradient in Settings.

oh i was wrong then lol :eyes:

bumpbumpbump