Upcoming V2 Stars

Here you can suggest anyone you think that can become a superstar on vine lets start with ummm myself I will really do my best on this platform and not give up till I make it the too lets see.

2 Likes

Please refer to this new project as V2, there is an amazing thread about how to become "famous"

I second Jennifer’s recommendation. That thread on how to be successful on v2 is a pretty damn good read. I’m definitely intrigued by and excited for v2 and will for sure be making content for it when it launches. I plan to go pretty hard on v2 so here’s hoping.

1 Like

To be famous in a social network its depends in two things: The content and Luck

3 Likes

lol yeah that’s true^
you might be having good content and stuff but like it’s hard to be notice cuz like there are a lot of people, that sucks tbh lol

1 Like

Everyone hopes for themselves hehe

1 Like

Well this must really be an exciting week since there is a possibility forb2 to launch on Jan 31st

i just wanna have a good time fame is just part of the process for me im clearly meant for it

/s

1 Like

hopefully I become famous on v2

1 Like

If u work hard and enjoy what ur doing I’m sure the popularity will come for u

2 Likes

I aim to just have fun on v2 if I get an audience along the way that would be even better

5 Likes

It’s the same for me! Follow me on instagram

Lets collab together! I think it could be great!

1 Like

Yayyy. Glad ur just doing V2 for fun. So many people seem to be doing it just for followers

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a shame when people do that

1 Like

Ugh it makes me so sad to see

1 Like

I think im pretty funny too lol, my ig is better than my youtube cause my camera is my phone, check me out!
@thestephenketchum

1 Like

Yes luck plays a huge part

1 Like

I think, to be honest, it’s about your dedication to the platform, and about your consistency with posting.

I think v2 should have its own stars, what I really hope doesn’t happen is the return of those previously famous on Vine, such as Curtis Lepore, Lele Pons, The Pauls, etc. I feel that will really take away from the fresh platform and the new community.

1 Like

I hope i get lucky this time