Unpopular Opinion: Out of all the example Bytes I have seen on here/twitter/groupchats not one has been funny

not tryna be a killjoy just something i’ve noticed

3 Likes

i havent seen a lot tbh but…

3 Likes

we dont even know who u are who have u seen

1 Like

i don’t know man, random people

lol didn’t realise i had to be a known person to post in a forum

3 Likes

im just saying dont critisize people if you dont know whats better for them

nothing bad gets better without criticism

7 Likes

What do ya mean example bytes?

Like ppl tryna make 6.5sec vids?

yeah. Post Must Be 8 Characters Long

8?

1 Like

but yeah, I agree

i find almost no content funny (imo) here, but i see nothing to gain from putting people down

3 Likes

idk I liked a lot of the @BrendanCescon ones last time I watched ‘em. I think the reason it’s like that is because people try to emulate being a viner or try to pander to what they think people on the internet like. So basically they try to be funny to a niche category, which in turn can lead to others being repelled.

i may not have worded that exactly correctly bc I’m super tired but still some points stand😅

6 Likes

perfectly stated.

most content here is comedy, and most people aren’t as suited to comedy as they think they are.
just like you said, they emulate popular comedians/influencers too much and end up seeming corny

“here’s how to survive high school”
“breakup prank”
“the feels when you stub your toe”

10 Likes

Examples?
Someone made bytes already??

That is so true…

Some people may not even find actual comedians funny jsut cus they don’t mesh with their sense of humor

2 Likes

should this be under off topic or just left uncategorized?..it’s kinda negative so

Categorized to Off Topic :coffee:

Umm… @BrendanCescon? Man’s got talent.

2 Likes

i agree completely

people have been making example bytes? i personally haven’t seen them yet, so no opinion from me. maybe it’s not funny because they’re example bytes and people don’t want others stealing their good content.:woman_shrugging:t5: unfortunately people love stealing from others.:unamused:childish.

2 Likes