Unpopular opinion about deep tiktoks

ok so, I expect hate for this, but deep fried tiktok videos aren’t funny. I like the emojipasta songs and sarcasm, but deep fried tiktok videos are too far for me. some go as far as to hurt my eyes and head, literally I’m not even exaggerating I have headaches watching those videos. i dont know if something is up with me but it hurts my head and i just find them unfunny. hate me all u want and I swear I’ve TRIED to like them but just hasn’t grown on me at all no hate to anyone who makes them or likes them tho

9 Likes

They kind of scare me but you know I like them for the most part

6 Likes

Deep fried is making me feel alive :pouting_cat:

5 Likes

ive tried to like them dont hate me :pensive:

1 Like

Someone called one of my videos deep byte today lmao :eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes

i think its missing the bass boosted audio and deep fried filter bcs deep tiktok videos burn my brain

2 Likes

yeah they make me feel like im dying

4 Likes

Can’t feel like you‘re dying when you‘re already dead inside :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

i must be alive inside then

3 Likes

they burn my brain

1 Like

But in a beautiful way

2 Likes

no i legitimately get headaches when I watch them

3 Likes

I like the ones with Kermit hanging from fans

4 Likes

if you don’t like it :fairy:t5::sparkles: then change your algorithm,or leave :fairy:t5::sparkles:

You don’t need to do that. Everyone can have their own likes and dislikes, it’s not like the post is to censor these kinds of videos, just express an opinion.

i’m just saying that they could’ve probably gone to another app or possibly change what shows up??, byte isn’t just filled with deep fried memes. i know they aren’t for everyone. it’s not that hard to change your algorithm but go off i guess

And with time the algorithm is probably learn that and show better content. But whats wrong with having a place to voice an opinion where it’s not hurting anyone?

Again, the post isn’t “Take down deep tiktoks cause I dont like it”

they’re not for everyone. personally, i’m a fan of them. however, i totally get that not everyone sees the appeal. it’s an acquired taste, i guess. just mess with the algorithm for a bit and you’ll see them less frequently.

1 Like

:fairy:t5::sparkles::see_no_evil:that’s my sense of humor :hot_face: my mistake :roll_eyes:was thinking that everyone was going to understand my joke :disappointed::fairy:t5::sparkles:

1 Like

Nah, I get it. You guys are used to jumping to the defense automatically. Tiktok sounds like a pretty awful place if that was the norm.

But just pointing it out because we can just talk about things here without jumping out, it keeps things chil

1 Like