Unique Creators in V2

Hello all

Weve all seen pages dedicated to “what types of videos are you gunna make on V2?”, but this page is for anyone who has a channel/content idea NOT based around comedy, stop go animation, or fan edits.

Ive seen a thread about food, slime, DIY, and my idea for a travel account.

So a dual discussion!
1: What ideas do YOU have that are unique for V2
2: Do you think these new ideas will be able to remotely compete with comedy or edits, which dominated V!ne in the past?

2 Likes

Maybe a tutorials account. Tutorials on simple stuff that some people might not know how to do. Of course this depends on how long the posts can be…

4 Likes

I think itd be cool! It may be challenging to get that short, but simple sweet tutorials in 6 seconds? Id sub to you :joy:

3 Likes

Yayy my first sub / follow. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll be posting Timelapse, Travel and Vlogs.

4 Likes

I’ll probably end up making musical.lys… Jk haha idk yet :joy:

3 Likes

Oh I love timelapse!! Those are always so cool to watch! Ive tried making a few but something always happens to my phone/tripod :joy::joy::joy:

And I am eager to see the travel ones! Hopefully we can both get a good following with that

2 Likes

There will definitely be a market for music overlays, and hey, if it works for you, it works!

2 Likes

:joy: Yeah, the timelapses are trial and error, you never know how they’re going to work out!

I’ve posted a lot of timelapse and travel videos on musical.ly and they’ve done alright there.

I think the comedy stuff will dominate, but there definitely should be room for different content like travel videos to do well on v2.

2 Likes

I think the idea to be successful are the unique and different videos. The comedy is going to be very popular and very used, I think that videos of Animation, Music or Drama are going to be very successful.

1 Like

I think it would be cool to have a sort of storyline or narrative interwoven between all of the posts, unnoticed in the background at first, but ultimately leading to a discovery of some sort that brings the channel into a crazy story-driven channel. It would be an interesting experiment and idk how to pull it off but I kinda want to do that

2 Likes

6-second tutorials sound great! One idea I had was since I grew up in Japan, I could explain certain details about Japanese culture in the 6-second video. For example, the various types of bows, how deep the bow is shows how sorry you are if you are apologizing. I was thinking of using this concept to make comedy content, but I’ll see how that goes.

1 Like

I’ll probably post tutorials as well (editing related)

3 Likes

That sounds so awesome!! Good luck!

1 Like

I want to do this but I am not a good writer, but you can create an original “tv show” type thing with new episodes every week or something. Upload episodes for different shows on different days of the week. Idk. If you figure out a way to tell a good story in 6 seconds through multiple videos, it might become big.

2 Likes

Hey, just work on it, practice makes perfect! You’ll figure it out eventually. That sounds like an amazing idea though!!

2 Likes

I might be “vanilla” and/or “basic”, but I’ll stay on comedy stuff. Honestly I feel like being myself I can make original content just by being me and using my style

3 Likes

Hey, comedy has worked. Theres nothing wrong with being mainstream as long as youre authentic! Good luck, because its going to be even harder to get noticed with all the extra competition!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support Elizabeth! I hope I can prove to everyone, and you too, that I am unique and I can stand out in the competition. :blush:

2 Likes

hi all i like to do videos on

History of Scotland

autism

paranormal

Scottish food