Unfollowed

I’m a Samsung/ android user
I noticed lately as I check my followers and who I follow that I have unfollowed lots of people I enjoy :slightly_frowning_face: is this a common problem ?
Do I just need to keep checking my lists ?
Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Thanks @MagicalVlogger :blush:

1 Like

There was a thread taking about this before where basically they concluded that it wasn’t a big and was instead accidents or people misremembering their actions. If you are able to in some way prove this behavior that would be super helpful. I’m not saying this isn’t a bug. Just providing context :+1:t3:

2 Likes

When u say proof @CubeOfCheese like screenshots ?
I definitely haven’t forgotten unfollowing people I’m an avid watcher of everyone I follow when they’re on.
I notice they’re not in my timeline check my follow list and they’re unchecked.
Your right it’s no big deal mearly a query just means I keep on top of who follows me & now need to keep an eye on who I follow.
I will go in search of the thread you mentioned.
Thanks

I noticed this too. I always thought I was following @imrdavis but the other day realized that I wasn’t. I’m pretty sure I clicked the follow button a couple of months back.

2 Likes

Found the thread I was thinking about

Dom talks about needing proof in this thread so I was just reiterating what he said. Screenshots would be good, but if they are still running the code that tracks people’s follow/unfollow actions you should just be able to let Dom now the next time this happens.

1 Like