Underrated Byters!

I’ve found some Byters that make really good content and just aren’t getting a lot of attention. I’m sure you’ve found some too so please drop their @s below so we can show them support.
Mine are:
@ruthhh for chaotic energy
@camlee for tons of creativity
@allintheory for beautiful water color animations
@UncleEssie for strange animations

38 Likes

@furkanaibani for sure :joy:

8 Likes

Just a handful of people that I follow:
@waffingtons -cool drawings and animations
Funny haha:
@BrenndenBradstock
@billybrann
@alena1620
@danielromero
@NeelPrasad
@MarkWalmark

14 Likes

i saw this guy hes making amazing content check him @NicholasJunior
:joy:

5 Likes

@cowabunga @cyberweenie @darcymillan @lizyeet @DavidDarnes @anon99280649 @belens @evathediva @sophyandrada @arthoe @ryanfitz @whitaswhit

12 Likes

thank you so much! <3

3 Likes

No one is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can write my name I would not mind :joy:

4 Likes

@galaxydurag !!! @SkratchMyItch @brianikenna @sophyandrada @Wallpuncher @javonxpope @Ezell2film @cyberweenie @karielea @ruthhh @Itzteee @eht @J.Key @SymphonicRon @RayRayLego @brockwell @Adrioxas @allintheory @Mermaidshades @Itsbananaquan @yesitskyle @ActionJaxon02 @keon95 @MelissaNac @samicomparte @lovegabe @devdreamz (devdreamerr) @NicholasJunior @Ms.Magenta @Harker :slightly_smiling_face: Seriously, check these guys out and help them grow like you all did with me :pleading_face::white_heart:

31 Likes

You forgot me :roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

you’re not underrated buddy, you’re pretty well known ‘round this parts partna :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Omg. You chose me as tribute? :grin:

4 Likes

Thank u bro.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the mention, my friend! I really appreciate it and it has started my day off RIGHT! I’m not lying when I say this- my wife was asking me yesterday who my favorite creators are on the app (she helps me out with my videos but does not actually have Byte). I told her I have a TON of favorites and listed them (there are just so many great ones…). She asked who my favorite was- I said “47GEMINI!” I just like how you have a mix of content from funny, to thought-provoking, to extremely well-edited. Great stuff, my dude. Keep up the excellent work!

First break I get from work today I’m going to check out everyone’s recommendations here. Definitely looking forward to it!!!

10 Likes

Aw thanks for that man ! :sob: Yeahhh I have all sorts of content loll i’m a wild card :smile:

7 Likes

@AmericasComic and @tammy_down are both really great and deserve a lot more attention

7 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it :smile:

5 Likes

Aw thanks! that mean a lot to me :relaxed:

4 Likes

I know a handful of these beautiful creators, but i’ll deff check the rest out since Gemini put his word on them. :facepunch: :grin:

7 Likes

Yesss! Let me know if Pepe approves :smiling_imp: jk lol they’re all great!!

4 Likes