Wow nature is healing and bots are returning to Byte :mask:

5 Likes

Cool! Thanks @Naturenoah !!

Me too @dom I’m definitely not ok with this

1 Like

@moderators

Any byte mods have anything to say?

1 Like

Yeah, seems like a flaw on Byte’s end since it was easy for this bot to be created and access everyone’s pfps. However, it seems like a fairly harmless bot, though annoying. By that I mean at least it isn’t spam liking or obsessively commenting for follows. I’d just report it and/or email Byte about it and I’m sure the account won’t be up for long as they’re against tos.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw this…

2 Likes

Yeah but two wrongs don’t make it right.

4 Likes

True, which is why their account will probably be removed.

2 Likes

Wow. This is crazy. Didnt know a bot could do that, change pic and profile names every 10 minutes. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

That’s creepy!

2 Likes

It got me two nights ago! I reported and blocked it.

3 Likes

Strange bot but not a bad bot. :thinking:

Looks like someone was just bored lmao

I blocked it too and then he posted my profile picture in this thread

1 Like

I have seen people get in trouble from the byte team by using something of another creators without their permission. It’s true anyone can save and download someone else’s bytes to there camera role but if you do not get their permission to use them and they report it that person can still violate the rules and be Perma banned.

At least that’s my understanding of it.

2 Likes

I knew this subject was going to be about the bot before I even opened it. Besides getting me the other night, It’s using my Byte beats too I’ve noticed. Was concerned people would think it was me at first. Very odd.

Ahh it got me too. :pensive:
Also that’s hilarious how you corrected their grammar lol :skull:

3 Likes