Ultimate superpower is

For me ultimate superpower would be invisibility

2 Likes

God speed (speed of light)

4 Likes

I much prefer the discussion of you get a superpower, but it has a negative to it as well.

Like you can fly, but you can’t swim or something.

You can stop time, but you get brainfreeze whenever you do it, that kind of thing

6 Likes

hmmm…id like invincibility but the kind where you need not be naked for it to work

4 Likes

Control outcomes of something, i wouldn’t really use but if i had it i would control outcomes of things and stop terrorism and other dark things from happening

2 Likes

or the power of reading minds OMGG yes id love that…the amount of sneaky people i could read off of

3 Likes

I would be a speedster for sure.

5 Likes

Either fly, time travel or heal people.

6 Likes

Ayeee invisibility or time travel would be awesome :yellow_heart::pancakes::crescent_moon:

7 Likes

the ability to forget

9 Likes

invisibility… wouldn’t be much difference but yanno

LMAO

7 Likes

Akekekekekekekeke

5 Likes

I have always wanted to have the power of SHAPE SHIFTING bc you literally can do almost anything !

6 Likes

I would like to control people’s emotions or something along those lines. Like your getting yelled at and you can just make them calm down. either that or probability/luck :triumph:

4 Likes

eating rotisserie style kebabs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Duh… the power to have all powers ever made and control them at wil. yeet

4 Likes

what ever captain marvel has i want that. she looks bad🍑 is her new trailer

2 Likes

Never wanted that super power, but after seeing Flash go thru walls, I can see why it looks cool

1 Like

:thinking: Never thought of it that way. It would definitely get people thinking more. Thanks

I like that power, but then comes the downside, of knowing everything they’re thinking. I don’t know if I could handle that. Just my opinion