Twitter vs Instagram

There’s a reason why I’m asking & it’s cause I’m gonna be posting edits on either one of those, but I can’t decide which one is the best one despite Instagram’s algorithm. Also if you have any good users for a multi (multiple people editor), just drop them down here. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

• Twitter
  • Instagram

0 voters

2 Likes

Well I prefer twitter hahah, but if you’re asking where is better to post your edits I think Instagram there are more possibilities for people to watch them :heart:️:two_hearts: hope I was useful/helpful. :two_hearts: long life to waffles.

2 Likes

You were helpful, but I think I’d rather post on Twitter cause of Instagram’s annoying algorithm but then again I’m still undecided :thinking:

2 Likes

Well I love twitter, you could post in either tho hahaha :joy::joy:, jk (not really) I think Instagram has more possibilities, you could try twitter out too.

1 Like

I will try out both as soon as I get a user, but since I barely have good users for myself, I’m open to suggestions haha

2 Likes

Uhh I’m bad at it hahaha, but you have good users tho I love them :woman_shrugging:t2::v:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks, but right now I need help cause my brain refuses to work :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha omg, wish I could help you with that but seriously I’m bad at it hahaha

1 Like

I won’t judge you no matter how bad you may think they are haha

2 Likes

Hahah I will think of something hahaha😂

2 Likes

Okay haha

2 Likes

Of course both are the biggest social media platforms. As Instagram ranks better than twitter in terms of users, it would be a big stage for you to post your edits and ideas. You can get more audience in IG. But if you wanna post a video which is longer than a minute, go for Twitter.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

u could do both but Instagram is more prominent

2 Likes

Don’t forget to mention your IG/twitter acccount when you do that. I’d love to see your edits :slight_smile::smiley:

2 Likes

I doubt they’ll be good but I will :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Instagram, all you need is a good set of edits posted frequently and hashtags then you’ll gain recognition.

1 Like

I barely use hashtags & I doubt I will be able to post frequently cause of work & it makes me feel overwhelmed at some point

If you don’t know, Instagram’s algorithms are one of the best.

Discovery is so easy that Instagram wants you to focus on content and getting brand endorsements.

One Problem on posting on twitter is the audience. They’ve just flocked to Instagram.
You do know realise that Instagram has 200,000,000 Unique Visits Every Month, right?..
Also, Instagram’s Engagement rate is far higher than anything. They made it easily to like with just two taps…
People on twitter (Especially me, care little about videos.) I use twitter mainly for trends, news, find out what’s happening, live streams, etc.

It’s like you saying you are releasing a $200,000,000 budgeted Film ONLY in a town with little people who are interested in movies

A few months ago, I was only probably following 50 persons. Now I follow more than 100…Just because of Instagram Videos. Do it on Insta.

2 Likes

Twitter gang or :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:️… just kidding, but I deleted Instagram

1 Like