Twitter vs instagram!

which is better?
in my opinion twitter is :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Im with you on that I prefer Twitter all the way, Ig is cool but is better Twitter

2 Likes

I like the layout of instagram but I think twitter is more interactive.

2 Likes

Twitter is far better just because of comments and interactions. Instagrams has posts, but twitter has posts, and then the readers response to that. People don’t even read comments on instagram cause its just a bunch of people tagging their friends

3 Likes

honestly ig has been going down hill with all their updates

1 Like

I’ve moved to Twitter a lot these days. Since most of the videos there end up on Instagram anyway.

1 Like

Instagram :slight_smile:

I think I prefer Instagram, I feel like I can do more on Instagram. Kinda feel like Twitter is for popular people? Idk, never really got into twitter

1 Like

I love twitter

1 Like

Twitter but I use Instagram more to talk to my friends

1 Like

Twitter because I can say anything about anything without having to post a pic. Not that I really post on my Instagram but I think it’s because of that specific reason.

2 Likes

:instagram:

1 Like

They aren’t really comparable, one is an image-sharing app and the other is an… idea-sharing(?) app.
A better competition would be Twitter vs Tumblr or Instagram vs Snapchat.

ps Twitter is better ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I didn’t get used to Twitter… So, I’ll go with insta :slight_smile:

Yes I second that tho… all the updates are sh’t its like Snapchat that new update is the worst one so far

Fuck me up I just read your username and I’m crying.

1 Like

haha i love her sm

• Twitter
  • Instagram

0 voters

I JUST SAW HER AND I WAS LIVING FOR HER! She’s amazing.

To me, they all have different uses for different things. I can go on twitter to vent… while I can do that on IG, I save my IG for the iconic photos of myself and that’s about it. If I post an iconic photo on Twitter, it might flop… but it never does in IG. :joy:

So, they’re both great in their own ways.

While we here, follow ya girl on IG @Charleszyy.