Twitter new Stories

Hi all what do you think of Twitter new Stories fleets me I think they will be good I think a lot of people will use it

6 Likes

I believe this belongs in #youtube-vine-instagram-etc
But I don’t really know what to think of them

5 Likes

Honestly, the feature makes so much sense. I think people are more likely to engage with fleets because the replies are private.

I wonder how many opinions have been withheld because people didn’t want their replies to be public?

6 Likes

I mean every other apps has done it, so I guess it’s twitter’s turn?

4 Likes

My only worry with it is that I don’t want my dms to start blowing up :joy:. The price we’ll have to pay I suppose.

3 Likes

I don’t like :sob:

4 Likes

Kinda weird to add stories when 100% of people didnt ask for it.

3 Likes

I hate the concept. I hate the name.

3 Likes

Yeah idk nobody was like we need stories it’s a bit unnecessary imo - but hey it could be a huge success so idk!! :woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

never used ‘stories’ (and barely check them). saying so, i don’t mind trying (like when i tried ‘moments’ and ended up not using it).

might or might not like this ‘fleets’ thing, but need to try it first.

ps. btw, i like how i can ‘pin’ my lists on twitter though. just got it on android.

1 Like

I feel like instead of trying to innovate they are just copying other platforms in hopes of pulling users. What they don’t get is people use the platforms for completely different things and they would rather have functional enhancements to the features they already use than knockoff gimmicks.

But I may be biased. I’m not pleased with the direction Twitter is headed.

1 Like

Oh my god why haven’t I figured this out yet! I use twitter every day! :scream:

3 Likes