Twitter expressed interest in buying TikTok's U.S. operations

If Microsoft doesn’t kill TikTok, then Twitter will for sure.

8 Likes

Well Dom, it wasn’t what you thought it would be and it certainly isn’t what you wanted, but it seems V2 will be coming after all.

4 Likes

guys, this is bizarre

1 Like

Vine got killed by twitter to make way for tiktok lol

2 Likes

What is funny about twitter trying to pull this is “they don’t have enough money to fund the deal to even buy the us devision” lol. Same issue they had with vine it just “wasn’t profitable for them.” Does not surprise me.

1 Like

Twitter:

15 Likes

they don’t have enough money , they can buy 5% maybe

They would probably do a merger so that TikTok still runs independently of China, but isn’t controlled by some large tech company. Twitter says that their deal is good because they would face less backlash than Microsoft will with lawmakers and also China can’t retaliate against Twitter since they’re already banned lol

2 Likes

i kinda want tiktok to get banned is that weird

2 Likes

i feel like on tiktok all the different users and creators like different content and people get at each other for that

1 Like

i feel like we just need to keep to the apps we want, tiktok is getting too much and itsnt even run properly

1 Like

for me all the content on tiktok is the same, straight, dances and people forcing content

1 Like

5 Likes

:musical_note:i think i’ve seen this film before and i didnt like the ending :musical_note:

4 Likes

deja vu all over again

1 Like

omg :joy:
can i make a byte similar to this comment?

2 Likes

go stupid go crazy. btw in case you care, i’m making one too (just with the deja vu song)

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll credit you

1 Like

no need!

Me when I listened to exile after a few times.

2 Likes