Trying to get a group of funny byters started

Yo I’d like to think I post some funny stuff. I’m looking to collab with other funny byters but here’s the thing I honestly don’t want to sound condescending but I only want to collab with people I find genuinely funny and if you collab with me hopefully its because you find me funny too. I’m hoping to even maybe get a group going of creators who make original funny videos we’re proud of instead of reuploading old vines or stealing jokes. Most importantly I’m just looking for some chill people to have fun making videos with. My handle is @AJfrombyte if you wanna check me out. If you’re down just reply or message me here cause I’m tryna keep my other socials private.

19 Likes

@KingAli

2 Likes

I remembered seeing one of your videos, keep it up

5 Likes

thanks man appreciate it

3 Likes

@geds Is mine, I’m pretty comedic and would love to collab!

3 Likes

@bevs

3 Likes

Check me out I’m @Fatmaprmkz

3 Likes

@lasertag ! Add us on Instagram, probs the easiest way to talk, @lasertagbyte

3 Likes

@PlasticRice is mine on Byte, and @realplasticrice on Insta. I do small little skits, some people have said I have ‘Vine energy.’ My profile is a dead zone compared to a lot of other skit-makers, but I definitely put a good amount of effort into my Bytes, I prefer quality over quantity. Check me out! I’ll rebyte, like, and follow back accordingly. :^)

4 Likes

If you want to check out my Bytes my name is @JustCallMeLando.

I’ll check yours out as well.

3 Likes

@wallpuncher on Byte, really trying to get more following!!

2 Likes

HMU @army

3 Likes

HMU @felixjepsen

2 Likes

I hope I’m not too late. @Scrubcat

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: My byte Tishsimmonds

4 Likes

I’d love to find people to collab with! @Wolfshifter

2 Likes

Hmu guys @LloydTV

1 Like

Buchanan’s Barnayard on instagram and byte. All my comedy is either chicken related or mom related. I’m up for a collab tho!

1 Like

Your bytes are hilarious :joy:, anyway my byte @ is peterclemenson and my insta is _ peterclemenson _

1 Like

My byte is @dontbytecater I think my stuff is pretty good but let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes