Trolls: World Tour Trailer Review

Great, a sequel no one really wanted. Except for like 9 year olds and under. I mean, obviously, thats what this movie series is for, younger kids. Even though they do throw alot of butt jokes to the point its like a pretty shrek movie.

Trolls: World Tour is about Poppy, Branch and their band of friends embark on an epic quest to bring harmony to fellow feuding trolls. It’s certainly an interesting story, and definitely seems like it has more of an idea then the original Trolls movie, I have to admit, and Tiny Diamond just destroyed on the last 10 seconds with that beat. What I find funny is the IMDb trivia page, which goes like this:

“The idea of gathering six strings together as a plot device mirrors that of Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War.”

Run that by me again?
IS TROLLS REALLY GOING TO BE THE FIRST MOVIE TO STEAL THE INFINITY STONES IDEA?! ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! OUT OF ALLLLL MOVIES?! JESUS CHRIST MAN!

What a world we live in ladies and gentlemen.

This is David P Smith’s first directorial debut since Mike Mitchell left for Legos 2, and he’s worked on dreamworks movies and tv shows for quite awhile. Some good, some bad, som atrocious, so I’m curious what he will bring to the table. I always wish good for first time directors because they deserve a shot.

Now onto the trailer… id say its actually interesting, but for kids. Its not trying to be super cashgrabby, it’s actually trying to make some lore, and its a new concept that looks interesting enough for adults to maybe enjoy. I do not know why, i think it’s rock, is the bad guy. It seems just a very basic obvious choice. It looks fine, interesting enough, the comedy is bleh like normal, but Tiny Diamonds shit id lowkey listen to if its a bop, and thats what these movies work well with; music. So hopefully it isnt downgraded and it sounds good. So yeah thats all, i hope you enjoyed this read, thank you v much goodbye i love you

8 Likes

TIL: They’re making a Trolls movie, didnt even know about the 1st lol

3 Likes