Trending/Hot/Viral Posts?

Similar to my user :laughing:, trending posts can be important in the world of social media.

I’m sorry if this has been addressed already, and if so please redirect me there so I can do more research and give my suggestions/input :slight_smile:

What I’d like to know as a newcomer (Hopefully seasoned V2’er in time) is with regard to posts on the platform; Will there be a heavy focus on a trending section?

Currently on Instagram, there is the explore page which links users to specific content for that individual and opens up a vast world of ‘popular’ content for them to explore and see what they like.

Snapchat has a similar section of ‘top stories’ and ‘discover’ but really doesn’t connect accounts to each other and really show the cool content that we desire to see.

It would be amazing to be able to really be immersed and be matched with content similar to that which you like, wish to explore more of, and see more of.

The hashtag helps with that, but still feels outdated in terms of a trending/explore/hot/popular section in terms of being able to find content that’s similar to my interests or interests of others.

Thanks!

3 Likes

These are all similar to what you are talking about, so you can check out these other threads talking about featured, popular, and trending pages so we can avoid duplicates on the forums:

Also here is one on promoting smaller accounts:

And this one is similar:

2 Likes

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

No problemo