Trend: Plank Challenge on Byte

Original Video
@patrik
Example @hunterhobbs

I came across this video on Byte today, I really liked it. It’s a very motivational and fitness type of challenge. The goal is to nominate others to do the challenge tag 3 - 5 creators.

Open for Surprise

Lets start a trend #PlankChallenge🚀

Edits: Thanks to @Tkwyoung for pointing out the original creator of the challenge – credit to @patrik

3 Likes

That is a good example of content theft? @patrik has been doing the same thing over a year. This user has no credit to patrik at all.

2 Likes

I didn’t know but thanks for that pointing out. Update my forum!

1 Like

The user pointed out that was mistakes and apologised. He still learned about how to use byte. Apology accepted. Should give people chances to understand how to use the app as well.

1 Like

You’re too funny, just assumptions. But I rebyted that’s where most of the traffic came from :fire::fire:

Well it is not funny. It is good to give other people explain why and point out the source to him. It is not like “i want to cancel him because i caught him copying others”. Sometimes i came up with the idea but others told me that “oh someone did that before” and i would reply “oh! I didnt realize that! thanks for pointing out” and give the credit back to the person.

1 Like

Okay, Tony, I understand.

all good

2 Likes

ANYWAAAAYYYYS , I totally see this trend leaning towards comedy category with the right facial expressions :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few tags the fitness category :ok_hand:t4: w/ facial expressions yes, I can see where it can fall under comedy or maybe weird? :thinking:

1 Like