Toy Story 4: Thoughts?

Saw the trailer for it and was not very impressed by it

2 Likes

I too wasn’t all that impressed but then again, it’s just a teaser so I’m gunna wait til a longer preview comes out to really make a desicion

2 Likes

Frozen 2 looks better.

13 Likes

Not really much to go on im waiting before judging #ByteFam

1 Like

"To infinity and my FOOOT!":joy::rofl: You gotta admit that was funny. haha

2 Likes

it’s hardly a trailer to judge on yet lmao. just a 30 second teaser to get the people talking.

3 Likes

Hope they don’t mess up

1 Like

Okay perfect for me to rant about

Cash grab.

There is no reason in hell they should have really continued the story in my heart. It was a perfect way to end it and i dont see a reason why they had to make a 4th. As much as I want to love it I feel like there is no way to top the 3rds ending. Its a cash grab because they know people will wanna see it because SAY IT WITH ME nostalgia! its the same stupid reason live adaptations of beloved animated movies are being made because easy cash grab and even if it looks like Aladdin tier shit, itll make millions upon millions of dollars because nostalgia and Disney knows it. I mean they already fucked up Mulan’s Main villain by CHANGING THE VILLAIN TO A WITCH FOR SOOOOMEREAAAASON!!!

So uh

Cashgrab yeah.

2 Likes

I will always look forward to another Toy Story

1 Like

True. Some of the other trailers I checked out redeemed it, but I feel when a series goes too on for too long, it eventually becomes stale

1 Like

After seeing the trailer for this. I definitely agree

That’s fair. Im far harsher on movies to be honest

I’ll admit it gave me a laugh

Im pretty judgemental when it comes to movies but thats a fair assessment

Only time will tell

Honestly this is a great summary about this movie. Also cant believe they’re doing a mulan reboot :disappointed:

1 Like

You have to admit the way they ended toy story 3 is pretty hard to top off

1 Like

Undeniably true, I’ll admit

1 Like

Only time will tell if Toy Story 4 lives up to the hype

We good with TS4 , but where is the Byte teaser trailer :joy:

1 Like