Touch-Screen or Record Button?

In a photo @dom leaked, there’s a similar vine interface with one difference. THERE’S A BUTTON! So will there be a button to record, or does the app remain with a touch-anywhere screen feature. The touch-anywhere screen feature was one of my favorite things about the original, because it provided a creative challenge, it was easy to film and edit, and it just felt awesome. I really hope we get to keep the touch-anywhere to record feature. feel free to share opinions, thoughts, and other cool stuff : p
HERES a pic!

3 Likes

i hope we can touch anywhere to record, it makes things easier

1 Like

ye me too!

2 Likes

I wonder what the button would be used for :thinking:. Settings, maybe? Where did you find the picture @arf?

1 Like

Dom posted on your twitter a video of 3 seconds (I think) that probably was recorded with the v2 camera and the format of the video was square, at least that I think we can already be sure that the format will be square, but unfortunately he deleted the video …
as for the recording screen we will have to wait a little longer to know more

2 Likes

It was on his personal twitter account. I can give you a link!

1 Like

was it the one with the rain, or the one on the plane?

no, it was something like an envelope…

aw rats, i didn’t get to see it!

1 Like

some people asked if that video would have been recorded by the v2 camera maybe it deleted because of that … maybe not

I hope that there’s also a countdown button which will allow to go record without having your finger on the record button also, there should be an option where you can select when the cam will stop recording so you can easily change scenes. @dom

1 Like

great idea :clap: