Top Movies Of 2019

I have noticed how many good movies I have seen this year and it’s just strange, I can’t figure out which movies are my top 3 of this year. What’s your favorite movie of this year?

PS: If you guys want to watch a funny movie this month, Zombieland Double Tap is out this Friday (Not Sponsored By Sony, Got An Early Screening And Had A Good Laugh. ( : lol)

5 Likes

I haven’t actually seen some of the bigger hits of this year but I really really like Midsommar by Ari Aster. Realistic dialogue, authentic thrills and brilliant acting. I recommend it if you haven’t already seen it :).

I’ll go see Zombieland as soon as I can!

3 Likes

for me, i think maybe Joker is going to be the best movie, i think there probably better movies out there that didn’t get so popular or the hype like this movie had, but how much a impact it had on society is craaaaazy. Plus who doesn’t love how great Joaquin Phoenix is, acting is the second best thing this guy has, and the first one is having the same name as me lol anyway, that’s my number one, the others i’m not sure at all, i think i’ll wait till the end of 2019 probs

5 Likes

my top 3 movies (as of right now):

-midsommar
-the last black man in San Francisco
-climax

can’t believe they’re all from A24 but I guess they’re that goood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s this movie coming out called the lighthouse and a24 is the production company I feel like it’s gonna be really good

2 Likes

Joker was my favorite, a lot of people didn’t like it cause it didn’t have action but that wasn’t even the point of the movie.

3 Likes

I have seen it and it is certainly one of the top of the list CX

2 Likes

Joker was surprisingly good for me, The movie was handled very well : )

1 Like

I think it’s going to be great CX a24 films are always a treat

2 Likes

I can’t wait for uncut gems : D (another a24 movie
Lol)

2 Likes

im seeing it tonight!!!

2 Likes

love joker too! first DC movie that i actually love

1 Like

I can’t wait to see it!!!

2 Likes

They definitely are! it looks soo good and interesting !!

1 Like

Escape room was cool

1 Like