Top artist in region 🤷

Not an option to search by region. But a tab that shows either who post in your area or the top v2 artist in the area. Naturally you should have the option to be placed in your area. But this helps collaborations and being discovered locally.

1 Like

That would be good for some people, but I like location anonymity, at least for me

2 Likes

I can understand that. I also would like to remain anonymous. But for those who do gather a following it’d be nice to know your collaboration options if you want to explore that step. but i can imagine the majority remaining anonymous until they feel they’d like to explore collaborations.

Like the idea, but if that was implemented I would like the option not to show up on it.

1 Like

true! i think the option should be left to the user.

Do you think it can be manipulated? Example: there are big v*ners in LA, so someone might put a different place just so they can get on top of the leaderboards? Also, check the thread below

3 Likes

Yea it can be manipulated through GPS apps. Its sad to say but only with the help of the V2 and the technical team of V2 we can attack people who try to exploit V2.

Never thought about it that way, good point

2 Likes

This idea is good

1 Like

I like this idea, musically has something like this on the first page, home, main feed. it’ll show everyone you’re following or you can swipe to people near you and will curate videos for you of people near you I don’t know the geofence I’m guessing the algorithm starts close and if it needs to go further, further, further it does.

1 Like

i’d be excited for an implementation like this

are you talking about something similar to the snapchat map?

Certainly interesting.

1 Like

This is a great idea for sure

1 Like

Pretty good idea

1 Like

That would be nice but having others know my location doesn’t sound safe. Just some kind of data showing creators in my area and the option to message them if they allow that feature.

I think it’s best if we do it via country instead of the actual city, street etc.

1 Like

I like that idea.