Top 5 movies

By this, I don’t mean movies which are objectively “the best”, but movies you love the most- the ones that instantly come to mind when people ask you about your favourites.
For instance, mine would be, in no particular order-

Kal Ho Naa Ho,
Atomic Blonde,
Rogue One,
Mamma Mia!,
and Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of one Harley Quinn.

5 Likes

Tough choice! (not in order)

Catch me if You Can
The Wolf of Wall Street
Now You See Me
Rush Hour (all)
Hangover (all)

2 Likes

Did you just say Kal Ho Naa Ho? Okay, I’m Impressed :star_struck:

4 Likes

BOLLYWOOD film matters!

3 Likes

Ooooh! Fun!

Demolition Man
What Dreams May Come
*Love & Sex
Dirty Dancing
The Cabin in the Woods

2 Likes

I did take a little while for me to decide between that, K3G (literally every single cast member is legendary???) and Lagaan (which I have a massive soft spot for as it was first Bollywood film I watched).
My knowledge is still so lacking.

1 Like

Terrible confession time- I’ve never seen dirty dancing :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Dirty Distancing sounds interesting

1 Like

Rush hour. So, so good.

1 Like

Lol, the list itself is random. Rush Hour popped up but I like Jackie Chan :smirk:

2 Likes

You have to like romance but you should give it a try regardless.

Oh, and replace Down to You with Love & Sex. It’s better.

1 Like

I still need to see every comedy remade from the paint of social distancing. Home Office - The Office but through Zoom.

3 Likes

I have to be in the right mood, but I’m totally a sucker for romance when I’m in the mood.

1 Like

I’ll add that on my list – I might watch tonight with my watch party SQUADDD! (Quarantine Gang)

2 Likes

Watched K3G on netflix the other night and I cried myself to sleep. Such a classic!

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll watch that instead of completing my philosophy work tonight.
(What? I’m two weeks ahead in my work. I can afford to take a night off.)

2 Likes

Personally, I feel like all Bollywood classics are worth a watch; it’s literally worth 2-3hrs of your life to watch.

Netflix has a taste in adding old classics🙂

3 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! K3G will teach you philosophy…so its like you’re doing hw but you’re not :sunglasses:

1 Like

Agreed! And the classics are so much better than what they produce now.

2 Likes

I feel so limited when it comes to foreign/non-English films. I have dyslexia and it’s really difficult for me to read subtitles. There are so many amazing movies i haven’t seen because it’s nearly impossible for me to read and absorb fast enough to keep up with the action.

2 Likes