Tongue Twister Tag

Hey guys this is kinda me going out of my comfort zone!! I want to do a tongue Twister challenge. Anyone can do their most creative version of the tongue Twister, Irish wristwatch 5 times fast. I personally will give out an amazon gift card to the top three Bytes. 10 for the 3rd, 25 for the 2nd, and 50 for the 1st. I will send them free of shipping. I just kinda want to get involved in the community growing and think making a fun #hashtag is the way to go. All you gotta do is make a byte as creative as you can, hashtag #tonguetwister and tag me in your post @IsaiahSowers. I will check to see who had the top three on March 15th. Good luck to all of you!! Keep on Byting and being awesome!!!

10 Likes

This will be interesting

4 Likes

Ooooooo I like this!

4 Likes

Thank you😁

4 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

I am trying it in my head and then tried doing it. It seems easier than it really is. Great idea Isaiah!

3 Likes

Thank you​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

@_Orange I thought maybe you’d want to be a part of this👍

3 Likes

Sure! Sounds like a fun challenge. I’ll try to come up with something.

4 Likes

… Xtra hard
… German Classic Tongue Twister
:joy:

2 Likes

Excited to see what you come up with!

2 Likes

Yeah🤣 This should be somewhat interesting.

1 Like

Sounds like fun! Doing this for the lawls

1 Like

Bring the lawls

I have a bruised tongue trying to say it. I have never heard of this one before. Toy boats and a few others but never this one. Maybe you can have Rolex Sponsor this idea Isaiah? Maybe you can cash in and have Rolex pay you? You can then give me a “royalty” for the idea that you think is fair. The Isaiahsowers and Steven Musielski Rolex Sponsored “tongue twister” Byte challenge? I think giving away Rolexes to the winners would be great. What do you think Isaiah?

1 Like

I literally just saw this and you made me laugh out loud​:joy: That idea is gold and in due time Rolex will beg to be a part of the tongue Twister byte challenge.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Done :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out

2 Likes

She did it in German. Yes, I still liked it and gave the benefit of the doubt that it sounded good. The only German I know is “German Chocolate Cake”.

1 Like