Told you guys

Continuing the discussion from Taking a step back:

1 Like

Welp… If I could just get a date… Ik it’s not possible rn but that would make my AGONY less hurtful :rofl:

10 Likes

Same tbh. Now we’re even more clueless the we already were! :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t know what the hell to do

2 Likes

Some old viner could help with the expenses - kinda like Chance the Rapper when soundcloud was about to shut down, just opposite this time. I bet an old viner would be happy to help if they were to see this - hopefully.

4 Likes

oh how sad, this community has been so good!

1 Like

Its not over just yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Didn’t even think of that. Vine is the reason that some of them have any money or fame at all. The least they could do is pay some money so that @dom can make v2 his primary project. But, looking at how most of them turned out, I doubt those greedy clickbaiters are even going to say something about it.

1 Like

What are the alternatives you mentioned?

So basically we can’t get V2 unless we start some kind of Patreon for the legal fund thing??

Also I am really losing hope in this, we really can’t do this because of copyright and i’m thinking of ignoring this “V2” thing. I was really excited for this to continue making funny v*nes and now because of all these delays I am thinking this is not gonna work. I know @dom is working hard and I at least hope that it can come out soon.

I think that maybe V2 could cost like a dollar or two so committed people who are willing to help fund V2

1 Like

hurrah i’m from the future to say that it’s happening and that people are commenting about bagels now.
stuff is good :sunglasses:

edit: this was half a year ago… woahh…

2 Likes